Founded in 1989, The American Emu Association is a non-profit trade association representing breeders, producers and marketers of emu meat, oil and other emu co-products. The emu industry is an alternative agricultural industry, dominated by the small farmer, who is devoted to humane and environmentally positive practices that will produce beneficial products for society. For more information about the American Emu Association (AEA) or the emu industry visit http://www.aea-emu.org or call 541-332-0675.
AEA News & Events
- 2019 AEA National Convention
- Emu Meat Cuts
- 2018 AEA National Convention
- 2014 National Emu Convention Draws Near
- Consumer Alert!! Illegal Emu Oil In The Philippines
- So How Do They Like This Weather?
- Emu Oil Offers Hope to Diabetics
- A New Medium for Scratch Art
- Easter Egg Surprise
- 2012 National Emu Convention Draws Near