For health conscious individuals who want THE Natural Alternative, emu oil:
- Promotes faster relief as a superior skin supplement.
- Transports products quickly through the skin getting ingredients to the source of the problem, allowing Over-The-Counter (OTC) and cosmetic products to work better.
- Is a natural, odorless anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
- Is high in the essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and beneficial 9.
- Is a natural product with diverse applications used by consumers of all ages.
- Helps combat the effects of the aging process. Research has shown emu oil can thicken the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging.
- Used by many medical specialists who have discovered the benefits of emu oil and have adapted it into their treatment techniques.
- Is a natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Ensures consumer safety when it is AEA Certified Fully Refined according to the Emu Oil Trade Rules.
Founded in 1989, The American Emu Association is a non-profit trade association representing breeders, producers and marketers of emu meat, oil and other emu co-products. The emu industry is an alternative agricultural industry, dominated by the small farmer, who is devoted to humane and environmentally positive practices that will produce beneficial products for society. For more information about the American Emu Association (AEA) or the emu industry visit http://www.aea-emu.org or call 541-332-0675.