AEA Advertising Promotion
The AEA would like to encourage and assist members to branch out and advertise in your local markets. To do this, the AEA is willing to provide a stipend of up to $100 to be used toward advertising on your local TV, cable, newsprint, or other marketing venues.
The American Emu Association will provide a stipend of up to $100.00 to any AEA member in good standing for assistance in advertising in their local area by TV, cable, newsprint, or other marketing venues.
- One application per family farm or company per advertising event or date per year
- The American Emu Association needs to be mentioned in your advertising promotion
- All ads must be approved before the stipend will be paid
- A copy of the script or a tear sheet will be required for the Board of Directors approval
- Applications are accepted on first come-first served basis. Four will be approved each month
- The stipend will be paid to the AEA member following the receipt of the Invoice which matches the same information of the script or tear sheet
- The stipend must be redeemed within one year of approval
Please see the attached form for complete details or to apply for your stipend.